About ACME Bicycle Shop
If you’re looking for a bike shop in Punta Gorda that provides all of the products and services you desire to love cycling, Acme is the place for you! We are a family-owned bicycle shop with old fashioned values. We welcome cyclists and bike enthusiasts of all skill levels and ages. Owned and operated since 2003, we have assisted thousands of riders—whether they’re just out for a leisurely cruise or they’re logging a century. Our mission is to improve your quality of life through bicycling. We take pride in giving back to our community through a wide range of activities, advocacy and programs.
Our bike store is more than just a place to buy or rent a bike—it’s also your terminal for excellent service, so you can ride with peace of mind. We offer expert repair services from our skilled bicycle mechanics. Whether you need a tune-up before an event or you just need a minor adjustment, know that we will get you back on the road promptly. If you are having trouble transporting your bicycle for repair, we have you covered with our mobile repair service.
- We’re members of the Punta Gorda and Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce.
- We are associated with Florida Bicycle Association.
- Our business received a Gold Rating in The League of American Bicyclists for Bicycle Friendly Business.
- We have won America’s Best Bike Shop 4 years in a row.
- We were voted Best of Charlotte Readers’ Choice Award for Best Bicycle Shop 14 years and running.
- Harbor Style Magazine has voted us Harbor’s Hottest Bike Shop 6 years in a row.
- We have been chosen as Florida Weekly’s Best 6 years in a row.
- We are also on Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee and Bicycle Friendly Charlotte County.
- We are active members of the Peace River Rider’s Bicycle Club.