Now available at ACME Bicycle Shop is the new Coros OMNI Smart Cycling Helmet will raise the bar with a smarter, lighter, safer design that helps riders get the most enjoyment, awareness, and freedom out of cycling while elevating safety and performance.
Power Behind the Coros™ OMNI Hybrid Smart Cycling Helmet
- Precision Bone Conduction Audio. Cutting edge open-ear bone conduction audio and a high-quality microphone allows riders to seamlessly connect the OMNI helmet to their smartphone for music, calls, voice navigation and voice data. Two-way audio is supported with a wind resistant microphone. Set up is simple; charge the helmet, push ‘on’ to activate the helmet, the pairing will occur with the phone, and the rider is ready to enjoy their audio. The helmet has a USB chargeable battery with 8+ hour play/talk battery life.
- High-Performance Design. TheOMNI helmet offers a sleek hybrid aerodynamic design with 18 vents for keeping cool during long rides. OMNI includes comfortable foam strip lining and a ratchet fitting system for extended wear across various head sizes and shapes. The all-weather helmet is rain, water, splash, and sweat resistant and comes with a detachable snap fit visor.
- Smart Remote with Bike Mount. The Smart Remote allows for volume control and makes it easy to quickly track forward, pause or play, and take calls. The Smart Remote has a flexible mounting system to affix to all types of handlebars and the buttons are easy to find by feel so riders can keep their eyes on the road.
- Mobile App for Ride Tracking. Riders can download the iOS or Android app to manage GPS ride details, stats, routes, voice navigation and voice data. Data sharing is also available with STRAVA™ and Map My Ride.
- Safety and Protection. The OMNI smart cycling helmet includes an emergency alert system that is triggered when the G-sensor senses significant impact, which sends an alert with GPS notification to a designated loved one. Day/night LED safety illumination feature provides maximum visibility throughout day and night. OMNI comes with a one-year warranty, along with an impact replacement program in the event the helmet is involved in a high impact incident. The helmet is Consumer Product Safety Commission certified in the U.S.